Vital Oxide Hospital Disinfectant - Gal.

Vital Oxide Hospital Disinfectant - Gal.

Item # VIT9128

  • Heavy duty odor eliminator. EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, no mixing required.
  • It's tough on germs yet easy enough for everyday use
  • Effective fungicide. Hypo-allergenic. pH balance of 8-9
Gal., 4/cs
Manufacturers Item #9128

Vital oxide food contact surface sanitizer is NSF certified (no rinse required). Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others. EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category, gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing. Certified by the Carpet & Rub Institute for pet stains and odor.

  • Effective mold and mildew remover, kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months.
  • Excellent for water damage and mold removal services.
  • Heavy duty odor eliminator. Gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking.
  • Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments.
  • Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts.
  • Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required.
  • No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes.
  • No personal protection equipment needed.
Write 
/ 5
Reviews
of